In the first run, only target the oldest of the drafts, then bring date step by step closer to 1-year (our target is 15 months, which is one year after the 3 month notification warning).
Before first run, we may want to announce our intent in tech news.
- Tech News: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2018/22
- Get clearance from DBA/RelEng:
- Add waitForReplication support.
- Schedule the script run.
- Dry run: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments#Monday,_July_02
- Actual run: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments#Tuesday,_July_03
- Dry run.
- Actual run in Production.