Right now, we do not allow that no namespace is selected ever. So when the namespace bundle "all" is deselected, the main namespace is selected, and if there is only one namespace in the selection, it cannot be removed. We want to change that behavior.
- If "all" is selected and you uncheck it, all namespaces are deleted
- If there is just one namespace in the namespace selection box, it can be removed as any other namespace, and does not become greyed out
- When the user hits search having no namespace selected, the default namespaces are used (i.e. user preferences if existing, wiki default config if not), and shown in the search result page
---> The behavior should be exactly the same as it is currently on special:search without the AdvancedSearch extension
- store and widget needs to be touched
- will need to be tested thoroughly
- default namespaces will come from the wiki automatically