- Name of tool/project: Design at Wikimedia Foundation - landing page
- Project home page: design.wikimedia.org (requested in T185282: Create subdomain for Design and Wikimedia User Interface Style Guide ) [temp: http://bright-game.surge.sh/]
- Name of team requesting review: Design
- Primary contact: @Prtksxna / @Nirzar
- Target date for deployment: March 2018
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/design/landing-page / https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/417504/
Description of the tool/project
Static website that holds the Design team's landing page.
The project is a static website and uses npm to manage dependencies.
The devDependencies can be found in package.json.
Has this project been reviewed before?
Working test environment
You'll need npm and grunt to build the website. Apart from that its a simple static site so any HTTP server would do.