Currently the placeholder text in "exactly this text" is too long and gets cut off in some translations. After consulting with @Mooeypoo
and @Volker_E in this T180493 ticket it was suggested to generally not have long placeholders but transfer this information into the info icon.
Change the placeholder text and info i text for "exactly this text" as indicated in the mocks.
!TEXT IN RED IS TO BETTER SHOW WHERE CHANGES WERE MADE. NOT FOR TRANSFER TO UI!
TEXT FOR COPYING:
Exactly this text:
Searches for a specific sequence of characters. Punctuation marks are ignored.
Be aware of the following
- Search is not case-sensitive.
- Punctuation marks and other non-alphanumeric characters (with exception of the colon and comma) will be ignored.
- Word stemming is not applied.
- Separate the search phrases by comma and space e.g. "good morning", "hello friend!".
Words, phrases, and modifiers
Syntax-equivalent in the normal search
Words in quotation marks, for example "Begin at the beginning".
- The placeholder for "exactly this text" is now "cat loves goat".
- The text in the infotext i has been updated to also contain the "red" text as indicated in the mock. The text should not actually be red in the end.