We don’t need any hybrid phase for T185709: Cache CheckResult serializations per-entity in ObjectCache, so we can probably just exchange the CachingResultsBuilder implementation for one that reads and writes CheckResult serializations instead (with a separate cache key format… v2.2 I guess).
The transition is complicated enough that it’s split up across several patches. Essentially, were replacing ResultsBuilder with ResultsSource plus CheckResultsRenderer.
- add CachedCheckResults (simple wrapper object)
- ResultsSource, CheckingResultsSource (half of CheckingResultsBuilder)
- CheckResultsRenderer (other half of CheckingResultsBuilder)
- make the "v2.1" part of the cache key in ResultsCache configurable – we need "v2.1" for CachingResultsBuilder but "v2.2" for CachingResultsSource
- change CheckConstraints API to use ResultsSource+CheckResultsRenderer instead of ResultsBuilder
- remove ResultsBuilder and implementations
- update API help message of status parameter