I think there is an usability problem into the Special:What links here when the page it's a redirect.
Navigation use case
- The user wants to know what links to the page A380
- The user visits A380 (yes, it's a redirect)
- User clicks on What links here
- User is satisfied
- Now the user wants to do more stuff on the page A380
- The user clicks on The following pages link to A380
- The user does other actions on the page A380
- The step 6.A is not consistent with the promise of the message 6 (the user is redirected to Airbus A380 after clicking on The following pages link to A380)
- I don't see an use case where the step 6.A should be the wanted behavior ( see the step 1: why the user should want to resolve that redirect?)
The link of the message from the step 6 could have a redirect=no. e.g. The following pages link to A380.