With the new TemplateWizard design, we have a bunch more popups to show to the user.
Popups covered in this ticket:
- Giving the user a confirmation popup when they try to delete the template with data in any of the fields.
- Head: Remove template?
- Text: The template you are attempting to remove contains data you have input. Removing the template will also remove the information you have added to the template. This action is not reversible.
- Options: Cancel, Remove template.
- Giving the user a confirmation popup when they hit 'Cancel' with data entered anywhere in the template fields.
- Head: Leave wizard?
- Text: Leaving the wizard will result in loss of any data that you have added to the template.
- Options: Cancel, Discard changes.
Popups covered elsewhere:
- Giving the user a confirmation popup when they hit 'Insert' with data mismatch in any of the fields. (Addressed in T191264)