- Click "Edit Source".
- Click "Embedded file" button.
- Click "Upload" button.
- Click "Select a file" button, and pick previously uploaded-and-deleted file.
- Check "This is my own work", and click "Upload" button.
- Enter Description and click "Save" button.
- Receive error: Something went wrong. A file with this name exists already, please check [url] if you are not sure if you want to change it.
- Click "Dismiss".
- "Save" button is now grayed out. No option given to "Ignore warning and save file anyway"
On testwiki I see the error A file of this name has been previously uploaded and subsequently deleted. You should check the File:GenericTestImage.jpg before proceeding to upload it again, which is a better message (apart from the unnecessary "the") but still doesn't allow the user to go ahead and upload the image.