Now that partial blocks are being configured on several wikis, we will want to give wiki administrators and users a way to view all the partial blocks that are currently active. Special:BlockList is the current tool to list all blocks on a wiki, we should expand on this.
Current Special:BlockList design
We will get a final OK from @Prtksxna about the design when he is back from the New Readers kick-off
- Make the 'Items' dropdown 50% width and add a dropdown to its left (on LTR lang wikis)
- The label should be Type:
- The options should be:
- All — Should list all blocks
- Sitewide — Should list all sitewide blocks, omitting any partial blocks
- Partial — Should list all partial blocks, omitting any sitewide blocks
- If a user configures a search that results in no results, the existing 'no results' message should be displayed (The requested IP address or username is not blocked.)
- There should be URL parameters that correspond to the new filters
- These UI changes should only occur on wikis with the Partial Blocks feature flag enabled.
- Default should be 'All'
- We may want to allow admins to type in the pagename and/or select a namespace and see a list of all partial blocks levied against that page/namespace, but that is not part of this ticket