Tidy is expected to be replaced by RemexHtml by end-June 2018. I want to publish a blog post about this around that time. I have a narrative I want to get across around this. I need to figure out whether to do it as a single blog post or multiple blog posts. Advice from the blog/comms team would be helpful, especially around constraints on the blog post.
Hey @ssastry! Can you send us an email at digitalmedia@ with your answers to these questions?
- What is the goal of this blog post? (What outcomes are you hoping to achieve?)
- Who is the audience for this post? (This is more specific than the blog's readers—are you looking to reach technically minded community members, other people in your field, general readers of Wikipedia, etc.)
- Who needs to approve this post, if applicable?
- Image ideas, if you have them. We use images from Wikimedia Commons that are freely licensed, and require at least one photograph. (Leave screenshots and graphs for the middle of the post, please!)
- A basic outline.
- Ideas for title and summary (title should be descriptive, catchy, and in the present tense)
- Deadline or intended publication date, if the post needs to go out in a certain timeframe.