The invocation of rm -rf resources/dist/in package.json (check-built-assets) may be replaced with clean-webpack-plugin. The benefit of this change is that calling npm run build will work the same as the check-built-assets script.
• Vvjjkkii renamed this task from Replace call to rm with clean-webpack-plugin to pvdaaaaaaa.Jul 1 2018, 1:13 AM
• Vvjjkkii reopened this task as Open.
• Vvjjkkii raised the priority of this task from Normal to High.
• Vvjjkkii removed the point value for this task.
• Vvjjkkii edited projects, added CheckUser, Connected-Open-Heritage-Batch-uploads (RAÄ-KMB_1_2017-02), Tamil-Sites, Gamepress, Hashtags, Jade, KartoEditor, Language-2018-Apr-June, New-Editor-Experiences, Mail, TCB-Team; removed MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-07-10 (1.32.0-wmf.12)).
CommunityTechBot added a project: MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-07-10 (1.32.0-wmf.12)).Jul 2 2018, 2:53 PM
CommunityTechBot removed projects: TCB-Team, Mail, New-Editor-Experiences, Language-2018-Apr-June, KartoEditor, Jade, Hashtags, Gamepress, Tamil-Sites, Connected-Open-Heritage-Batch-uploads (RAÄ-KMB_1_2017-02), CheckUser.
CommunityTechBot set the point value for this task to 1.
CommunityTechBot lowered the priority of this task from High to Normal.
CommunityTechBot closed this task as Resolved.
CommunityTechBot claimed this task.
CommunityTechBot renamed this task from pvdaaaaaaa to Replace call to rm with clean-webpack-plugin.