The invocation of rm -rf resources/dist/in package.json (check-built-assets) may be replaced with clean-webpack-plugin. The benefit of this change is that calling npm run build will work the same as the check-built-assets script.
• Vvjjkkii renamed this task from Replace call to rm with clean-webpack-plugin to pvdaaaaaaa.Jul 1 2018, 1:13 AM
• Vvjjkkii reopened this task as Open.
• Vvjjkkii raised the priority of this task from Normal to High.
• Vvjjkkii removed the point value for this task.
• Vvjjkkii edited projects, added CheckUser, Connected-Open-Heritage-Batch-uploads (RAÄ-KMB_1_2017-02), Tamil-Sites, Gamepress, Hashtags, Jade, KartoEditor, Language-2018-Apr-June, New-Editor-Experiences, Mail, TCB-Team; removed MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-07-10 (1.32.0-wmf.12)).
CommunityTechBot renamed this task from pvdaaaaaaa to Replace call to rm with clean-webpack-plugin.Jul 2 2018, 2:53 PM
CommunityTechBot closed this task as Resolved.
CommunityTechBot claimed this task.
CommunityTechBot lowered the priority of this task from High to Normal.
CommunityTechBot added a project: MW-1.32-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-07-10 (1.32.0-wmf.12)).
CommunityTechBot removed projects: TCB-Team, Mail, New-Editor-Experiences, Language-2018-Apr-June, KartoEditor, Jade, Hashtags, Gamepress, Tamil-Sites, Connected-Open-Heritage-Batch-uploads (RAÄ-KMB_1_2017-02), CheckUser.
CommunityTechBot set the point value for this task to 1.