This task will track monthly check-ins or connecting with AWMD country tech leads at least 1 time monthly to discuss the strategies on how to achieve the AWMD goals in their respective countries. Country leads for the following countries;
- Ghana (1) - @EddyAfful, @Theoheneba
- Côte d'Ivoire (2) - @samuelguebo, @opentechno
- Nigeria (3) - @Mahveotm, @Anyijonathan, @Didicodes
- [NYV] Kenya (4) - @jeropbrenda
More country leads will be added to top-up the number as there is a need for 2 - 3 country leads per country. And also, we are taking into consideration gender equality.
- Let all volunteer developers have a phabricator account and subscribe to Africa-Wikimedia-Developers to track AWMD phab activities - a hand full now available.
- Get volunteer developers for already visited countries to monthly IRC meetings and Technical Advice IRC meetings regularly.
- Track volunteer contributions (number of patches) per country for all countries visited and countries involved.
- Work together with volunteer developers in order to help get mentors for GCI 2019 (if it takes place)
- Get developer details / gerrit account into the AWMD stats tool to ease tracking of contributions from 2019
- Phab conference room closed, chats will continue on IRC.
- Country leads should contribute ideas for the AWMD stats tool, file ideas on our phabricator work board.
- @D3r1ck01 to email country leads and setup 1 monthly meeting for evaluations.
<more to-dos will be added to be handled by country leads>