For Program 6 Outcome 2 Objective 2... (filling out the twenty-seven-b-stroke-6.)
To prove the viability of testing staged service containers alongside isolated deployments of MediaWiki and the service's complementary extension, within the context of the existing release pipeline, we aim to:
- Build a minimal MediaWiki core image using Blubber
- Have that image be built upon merges to mediawiki/core (TODO: currently deployed branch or master?)
- Build a core+extensions/Math image using Blubber and the core image as a base
- Have that image be built upon merges to mediawiki/extensions/Math (TODO: do we want master or currently deployed version?)
- Create charts for MW+Math and dependent services (including MariaDB, Apache)
- Implement helm test for Mathoid that deploys MW+Math and executes e2e tests.