Page MenuHomePhabricator

Bug with some usernames not being accepted
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

I was testing out T189915 and I ran into this bug. I copied over the list of participants from this page and it errors out on two people -

  • Auroreevain
  • Éric38fr

Both of those are legit users.

The first time around it gave me a warning on a different user but accepted it when I retyped the name myself. When I tried again it failed on those two. It seems like a reproducible bug.

Event Timeline

Niharika moved this task from Product backlog to Archive on the Community-Tech board.

You're right. That list is incorrect. Those are not the usernames for those accounts. Grant metrics didn't let me save them, yay!

Vvjjkkii renamed this task from Bug with some usernames not be accepted to pkdaaaaaaa.Jul 1 2018, 1:11 AM
Vvjjkkii reopened this task as Open.
Vvjjkkii triaged this task as High priority.
Vvjjkkii updated the task description. (Show Details)
Vvjjkkii removed a subscriber: Aklapper.
Niharika renamed this task from pkdaaaaaaa to Bug with some usernames not being accepted.Jul 1 2018, 4:49 AM
Niharika closed this task as Resolved.
Niharika lowered the priority of this task from High to Medium.
Niharika updated the task description. (Show Details)
Niharika added a subscriber: Aklapper.