We have various functional e-mail addresses in use.
We should make sure that these are used instead of personal e-mail addresses, wherever applicable.
This task aims to:
- Define when and how each functional address should be used.
- List the places where such addresses should be put in use. Check boxes can be ticked once it has been ensured that they are in use.
This includes, but is not limited to:
Usage of drift@
- Loopia (for tech issues)
- Binero (for tech issues)
- FsData (for tech issues)
- GleSys (for tech issues)
- Bahnhof (for tech issues)
Usage of betala@
Usually, we use info@ when we order things, the only use I've found of betala@ is Kreablo.
- Kreablo (invoices)
- Göteborgs litteraturhus (goes to evelina.bang@ today, so needs to be changed to something else)
- Glesys (invoices)
- IIS (invoices)
- Loopia (invoices)
- Benevity (information about donations)
- Tranås resebyrå
- Bahnhof (invoices)
- SWAJ Krubb & Kafé