After T190444: Add index on rc_namespace, rc_title, rc_timestamp on recentchanges table It would be great to apply this change
From the checklist at https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schema_changes:
- ALTERs to run: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/430943/3/maintenance/archives/patch-change_tag_def.sql
- Where to run those changes: all.dblist
- When to run those changes: ?
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes.
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: Tested in beta cluster
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: Yes, data in this table is public (unless the wiki is private which we don't replicate at all)
This table will be empty and we won't write to it immediately