- Check if the move candidate's file page contains on of the required templates (describes as "Templates/good" in the appropriate config file)
- If it does contain one of the required templates, proceed to displaying the Special:Import page without any information to the user
- If it does not contain any of the required templates, please proceed to the error page with the error: The file cannot be imported, because it is not marked with one of the required licences.
- If there is no section "templates/good" in the config file, please also proceed to the error page with the error: The configuration file for your wiki (linking to the config file) does not contain enough info about <problem e.g. Template or Template/Good> to know if this file can be put on Commons
- The template names should be case-independent (lowercase matches uppercase)
- Probably the same regex as in T194129, only other names and strings