As part of the success metrics identified for Content Translation version 2, we want the number of articles translated by new editors that aren’t deleted in 30 days to increase.
We want to measure the number of articles translated by (new) editors that aren’t deleted in 30 days.
- We want to have separate measurements for (a) "new editors", and (b) "existing editors" as a reference.
- We want to have separate measurements for activity from (a) all versions, and (b) version 2 of the tool. That will allow to understand the overall impact as version 2 becomes the default but also to "zoom in" to focus only on version 2 (where the improvements are made) when needed.
- New editors are defined as users that created their account during the last 6 months (the initial criteria user for new editor experiences research).
- We want to count the number of articles that were successfully published and survived after the given time period, in comparison to those that were deleted (more on the representation section below).
- Time period: We want to group the results in 30 day periods. Analysing the translations that were published in a given month. We may need to consider a delay to give enough time for communities to review them.
An example representation is shown below, where the number of articles published is represented for each month, distinguishing those articles that survived 30 days and those that were deleted.