There are a few ways to document what yourself and other people are working on:
- All tables will have small signboards. Please encourage people to write their project/topic name and phabricator task# on that.
- All projects should have associated Phabricator tasks - check the task, and see if the description could be improved; Good descriptions get more collaboration! Encourage people to add update-comments to their tasks, detailing their progress or blockers.
- There will be a large poster-map of the venue's rooms, located near the Helpdesk, and we encourage everyone to add notes to that, giving details on what projects are happening at what tables.
- Help everyone to add a summary of their work in the etherpad for the Showcase & Project list by the end of Saturday: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Wikimedia_hackathon_showcase_2018 - This page will end up as a summary for what new work we did.
- Make sure that groups and breakout sessions are taking notes somewhere (either on a wiki page, a doc, or an etherpad) and that it is linked to their phabricator task.
N.b. Essentially a repeat of prior T168754: Wikimania Hackathon Volunteer Group: Updating wiki with projects, taking details from the emails that went out.