s2 primary master db1054 has BBU issues (T194867) and it also needs to be decommissioned (T186320).
The candidate master is db1066.
This a checklist of what needs to be done before the failover
- Move db1066 to a different rack T193847
- Manually fail disk #6 on db1066 and get it replaced (T194955)
- Finish s2 replicas reimage to stretch (only missing db2035 and db1074)
- Pick a date for the failover: 13th June - 06:00AM UTC - 06:30AM UTC
- Communicate liaisons to handle the read only time T195487
- Prepare and do the actual failover