- As a reviewer, I need to filter to all drafts (not only those submitted to AfC).
Specifically, the work is to:
- Add all pages in draft space to the New Pages Feed. We do not need to add user pages submitted to AfC.
- Add a radio button toggle at the top of the feed so that a reviewer chooses whether they are doing "New page patrol" or "Articles for Creation". Only one of those options can be selected at a time. Note that this toggle is not on the scrolling gray header bar that contains the sorting and filtering dialogues. It is above that, on the page itself.
- When "New page patrol" is selected, the New Pages Feed is the same as it has always been.
- When "Articles for Creation" is selected:
- The feed is filtered by to all pages in the draft namespace.
- The "Sort by" options are the same as always, with "Newest" and "Oldest" just referring to creation date, as it does for the feed currently.
- It does not matter what is in the "Set filters" menu. It could either be blank, not able to open, or contain the same options as when "New page patrol" is selected. The reason this doesn't matter is that the work in this task would likely not roll out until T195924 is also complete, which is the work to add the appropriate AfC filters to the "Set filters" menu.
- It does not matter what is written next to the word "Showing" in the list's header, e.g. "Showing: reviewed". It could just say "Showing: all drafts" for now. Also pending the work in T195924.
- Drafts in the feed can all have the blue exclamation point icon.
- When using the New Pages Feed currently, users with the "new page reviewer" right will see a blue "Review" button next to each entry in the list. That button is simply a link to the page, and we can just keep the existing logic and let it be present next to all entries in the list when AfC is selected, as well (for users that have the "new page reviewer" right).
- The page list in the feed remains unchanged, retaining the elements of page title, bytes, edits, etc, EXCEPT for the indicators of number of categories and whether the page is an orphan. Those should not be shown for drafts, because they are not relevant.
- When drafts are listed in the feed, their title should include their "Draft:" prefix, e.g. "Draft:Abeotaxane".
Note: the specifics listed above and the wireframe shown below may be changed by ongoing community conversation around the design, which can be found here.
Here is a wireframe of what the feed would look like after this work, showing the NPP/AfC toggle (note that this wireframe does not show many of the details that should remain unchanged, like the info listed with each page in the list):