Unchanged text is usually not that interesting during an edit conflict, but people should still be able to view and edit that if they want. This ticket is about the ability to expand and collapse these text blocks as needed.
- By default, all unchanged text blocks are collapsed
- If you click on the arrow, the corresponding text block expands
- If you click on the arrow of an expanded text block, it collapses
- If you click on the edit button in collapsed view, the text block expands and goes into edit mode.
- If you are in editing mode of the respective text block, you cannot collapse the text block.
- If you click the check mark after editing, the text box stays expanded
- The text that is shown in the collapsed view, should be the same as in the current edit conflict ("start text .. middle .... end text")
Mock collapsed view
Mock expanded view after clicking on edit
(the arrow is grayed out(same color as the grayed out edit icons when the other version is selected) because to communicate that the box can't be collapsed when in edit mode)