The messages displayed during this very first step of the RecordWizard are not as clear as they should be. It can even be counterintuitive (if the user disalow to share its microphone for example, the button labeled Reopen the popup will only be working after the user has removed the block, but it's not explained).
Current messages are:
- The page's text: Lingua Libre will have to access to your microphone in order to be able to record your voice. Please allow access to it in the popup that just opened (often on the top left corner of your browser).;
- The button label: Reopen the popup;
- The content of some popups when an error occurs. The two relevant ones are:
- You didn’t allow access to the microphone. To use the RecordWizard, go in your browser settings to allow it, and click the button below.
- No microphone has been found. To continue, you have to get one and connect it to your device.