- Target Wiki: Wikidata
- Wikidata project page: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Primary_sources_tool
- Extension page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PrimarySources
- Gerrit repository: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/mediawiki/extensions/PrimarySources
- Phabricator project: Wikidata-primary-sources
- MediaWiki Vagrant test instance: https://wikidata-pst.wmflabs.org/
|Stalled||None||T196073 Wikidata primary sources tool deployment review|
|Invalid||None||T196075 Security review for the Wikidata primary sources tool MediaWiki extension|
|Declined||None||T204542 Security review for the Wikidata primary sources tool MediaWiki extension|
@MaxSem , thanks a lot for your review! This was my first experience writing a MediaWiki extension, so I must have done a bunch of obvious mistakes. :-)
I wasn't expecting some months of latency after I opened this review request, and right now I'm fully devoted to the development of another Wikimedia project.
It would be ideal for me to focus on this extension after the completion of the current project.
Of course, let me know if there are any priority needs, I'll try my best to address them.
Nobody reviewed it because you just made a pull request to an obscure repository that nobody knows about
I'm afraid I don't understand your point of view for the following reasons:
- the code is part of a Wikimedia IEG project: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/StrepHit:_Wikidata_Statements_Validation_via_References/Renewal;
- the repository is located under the Wikidata organization umbrella on GitHub: https://github.com/Wikidata/;
- it is in the master branch: https://github.com/Wikidata/primarysources/tree/master.
and didn't ask anybody to review it
I totally disagree, because I tried my best to follow the official procedure to get into the review queue: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Review_queue
or even reference it on Phabricator.
That's not true:
- the project has a dedicated Phabricator tag: Wikidata-primary-sources;
- this task is referenced with relevant Phabricator tags: Wikidata, Wikimedia-extension-review-queue, Wikimedia-Extension-setup.
Frankly, I'm not aware of any other steps I should have taken.