Together with the work in T195545 and T195924, this task is part of the first useful feature change we can roll out for the New Pages Feed. The work in the task is needed to accomplish these user stories:
- As a reviewer, I need to filter to all drafts (not only those submitted to AfC).
- As a reviewer, I need to be able to filter to only those drafts that have been submitted to AfC and are awaiting review. This would include drafts that are awaiting their second, third, etc. review, but it would exclude drafts that have been submitted for review, have already been reviewed, and awaiting resubmission by their authors.
The work in T195545 and T195924 will only apply to new drafts going forward. Therefore, the work in this task is to make the New Pages Feed include existing drafts the same way that it will include future drafts. The reason this is important is because AfC reviewers need the New Pages Feed and the improvements we're making to it in order to prioritize and make progress on their existing backlog. Without incorporating legacy drafts into the New Pages Feed, AfC reviewers will have to use both their new and old system to review, and it will be difficult for reviewers to switch to the new system without worrying that old drafts will fall through the cracks.
- At the time the addition of drafts to the New Pages Feed is rolled out, the New Pages Feed should contain all draft pages as they exist at that time, regardless of when they were created or submitted to AfC.
- Those legacy drafts should be sortable, filterable, and displayed just as all new drafts will be -- as if drafts had been incorporated since the beginning of the New Pages Feed.
- ORES and copyvio scores will be needed for those legacy drafts (see T196178 and T193809 for more information).