The HTML structure of lexeme pages should contais only well-organized elements. Mediawiki provides us with a skeleton for most parts of the page. Amongst these is an HTML element for the primary title of a page, .firstHeading - being an h1 tag. Currently the lexeme page provides another h1 with invalid mark-up (not only phrasing content).
- the default mediawiki h1 contains all lemmas, well marked-up including language and directionality
- the default mediawiki h1 is not visible
- #wb-lexeme-header-lemmas uses a div instead of an h1 tag
- this was researched in T199081 - see when addressing the rendering of the lemmas into the default mediawiki h1
- spike at https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/456571
- The h1 in the Lexeme header also causes some styles to be applied (e.g. serif font) which will be resolved this way
- lemma hyphenation is addressed in T203242