This task will track/coordinate the work between ops-eqiad and netops to upgrade the new row D switch stack to have 3 10G switches, rather than just 2. Row D should be made to match the other rows in the setup of (5) 1G racks and (3) 10G racks.
- - receive in switches off T195451
- - receive in cables on yet unmade procurement task for cabling to join these switches in (may need SFP-T, should be able to use existing EX4300 stacking cables
- - schedule downtime for all systems in rack
- - work to remove EX4300 and put QFX5100 in its place
- - apply configuration and bring new switch online
- - return all affected servers into service