As a donor,
I want to only carry out the mandatory steps for donating,
so that I can complete my donation within a short amount of time.
We want to try out moving the address form for donors to the very end of the donation process (i. e. donation confirmation page).
- The process for direct debit donations remains as it is.
- For all other payment types,
- the confirmation page contains a paragraph that asks for the donor's address.
- Clicking on the respective link leads to the address form.
- Filling out the address form updates an existing data set with the given address.
- After submitting the address form
- A confirnation mail is being sent.
- The confirmation page is being displayed to the donor again, leaving out the address form part.
Screenshots← updated, 2018-07-03 ← new, after address input, 2018-07-19
- We did an indirect redirect from banners to the payment providers already as a banner test. Maybe we can re-use the behaviour (submit all data that is needed to create an anonymous donation).
- Design: There are "Too many buttons" on the same page, since we ask for Mitgliedschaft, Reciept and Mail. Two things could alleviate: 1) Ask these in a short, all-steps-optional stepwise process 2) Get a design for secondary actions for buttons, currently we only have the white-on-blue and thus have no hierarchy of actions.