Various modules are loaded unconditionally on Minerva, however are currently packaged into separate modules to ease with testing/discoverability e.g. mobile.issues/mobile.editor.overlay etc..
As we move to asset bundling, we'll be able to test these modules more easily and there will be no need for them to live in separate modules.
Despite this we are likely to want to retain entry points for other purposes. Possible ways we might split:
- No splitting
- Splitting by feature e.g. editor/media
- Splitting by component e.g. overlay
- Splitting by essential and non-essential (e.g. 2 code entry points)
- Make proposal of how to split up modules (either via code/diagram)
- Setup meeting with team to talk through proposal
- Record decision - either by marking any modules with txt files in their folders identifying that in future or merging modules (if and only if easy to merge) -- Stephen's note: I just amended T199452