We're considering several JADE integrations which will happen in the MediaWiki extension layer. In this design, workflows such as patrolling, FlaggedRevs, and PageTriage would hook into JADE and cause judgments to be created or updated. Define and implement this API and attempt an integration to validate.
- Create a judgment from (entity, schema, judgment content, notes, user identity).
- Won't require any changes to the external workflows, we can incrementally enrich the data with optional data such as free-form text notes.
- Clients can fetch a judgment given (entity_type, entity_id).
- Update a judgment. Probably pass a lastRevId and section ID for conflict resolution.
- Make the create action available in a background job.