Below is a list of "services" (broadly defined) that are deployed into production that are potential candidates for moving to kubernetes over the course of the current fiscal year.
This list was obtained by running: find /srv/deployment -name scap.cfg in /srv/deployment on the deployment server, it has since been refined and should be up-to-date.
- eventlogging/eventbus (Decomissioned)
- cpjobqueue (ignore [[https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/services/cp-jobqueue/|cp-jobqueue]], unused)
- eventstreams T238658: Migrate EventStreams to k8s deployment pipeline
servermonon its way out, replaced by debmonitor
librenmsnot for k8s, e.g. needs source ip whitelist in network devices
- wikimedia/portals ( T213806 )
- netbox (stores uploaded pictures in local filesystem)
- etherpad (stores information about the address of a client in a global variable and then uses it in logging)