As the National Library of Sweden has deployed a Linked data system see KB becomes the first national library to fully transition to linked data we would like to see what SPARQL queries can be executed.
There is planned activities between Wikidata @Lokal_Profil and KB (LIBRIS) maybe doing federates searches will be part of that
- Video of how a federated search works
- see also [T199977] and [T200067]
- example www.uniprot.org searching in Wikidata
- Question asked to Libris XL
- comment on [[T199977]] regarding license
There are license issues if the federated queries are run from the WDQS. However, if you set up a SPARQL endpoint that support federated querying you can include Wikidata through the WDQS immediately. The example you gave above from Uniprot is exactly where this is happening.....
Example TORA 12345 <-> Libris 8463285 <-> Suecia 001925583 that has a relation to Wikidata Q10561414