UPDATE: SPARQL data is not updated by Nobelprize.org Team see T234811#5552880
Task: To see if we can set up a federated search Wikidata <-> Nobel Data
- Listeria list that compare 2 datasets using federated SPARQL Wikidata and Nobelprize.org
- Places on the #moon or #mars named after a Nobel prize winner with the motivation from Nobel Data
- Nobel prize winners on twitter / see also tweet
- Federated query get Nobel prize motivation for all Nobel prize winner
- tweet tracking changes between Wikidata and Nobelprize.org the same day the prize was announced
Getting also more information using SPARQL Diploma, Prize speech, Nobel Lecture, Prize Presentation, documentary...
- T202034: Nobel data for 2017 is missing
- looks that we should have a new property for exact match data.nobelprize.org and Wikidata eg.
From Wikidata:SPARQL_federation_input we need the following info (TODO: Check with Nobel Data)
|SPARQL Endpoint||http://data.nobelprize.org/sparql/ - query UI link|
|Documentation||Specification of Nobel Prize Linked Data - Version 1.0|
|Background||As Nobel Data has a working SPARQL endpoint and has working integrations with DBpedia this could be a good candidate to start with. Wikidata projects as scholia I guess can add values to the Nobel Data Linked data|
Wikidata app that can be useful for Nobel Data
- Example of Wikidata and the Scholia application
'''Example screen dump from Scholia
- Question at Wikidata:Project_chat
- Nobel media
By accessing these Services you agree to accept and abide by the terms set out in this agreement in respect of your access to and use of the data (hereby referred to as the Terms below)
The Services are free to use according to the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. In case of conflicting terms or other inconsistencies, these Terms shall prevail.
- Länkade nobelpris – att producera och konsumera länkade öppna data
picture from at 30 minutes the architecture
How DBpedia is queried