As a data model maintainer, I want to check that some Properties are only used on Lexemes with certain languages, in order to ensure that they are used correctly.
@Esc3300 created a constraint Item language required by this Lexeme. Presumably, we should support it.
The constraint type is used on the property Japanese pitch accent type, with the language Japanese.
For the case where there is only one allowed language defined on the Property:
The Property Japanese pitch accent type should only be used on Lexemes in Japanese.
For the case where there are multiple allowed languages defined on the Property:
This Property should only be used on Lexemes in one of the following languages:
GIVEN I am visiting a lexeme using a property with a “language required by this lexeme” constraint on either the Lexeme-level statements or on its Forms or Senses
AND the lexeme does not have the required language
THEN there is a “constraint violation” icon on the statement(s) with that property
AND the violation message explains the problem, including listing the allowed language(s)
- the constraint type is implemented
- after editing the language and reloading the page, the violation is no longer shown
- for now it is not necessary to remove the constraint violation indicator without reloading the page
- Check nothing breaks if the Lexeme extension isn't enabled in the wikibase instance
- If more than one language item is specified in the constraint parameters, this means “one of these languages”, correct? @Esc3300 @Ivan_A_Krestinin -> Yes!