During the last Eventlogging outage I spent a bit of time trying to raise the logs verbosity of Eventlogging and Kafka Python in a attempt to get more detail about what was happening. I made it in the end but it would be great to ease and document the process.
Customize query in gerrit
|eventlogging||master||+4 -3||Set logging level to all kafka libraries to ease debugging sessions|
|Open||None||T138207 [Open question] Improve bot identification at scale|
|Resolved||None||T123442 Pageview API: Better filtering of bot traffic on top enpoints|
|Declined||None||T200630 Eventlogging's processors stopped working|
|Resolved||elukey||T200765 Simplify and document how to increase log verbosity/level for Eventlogging|