- In betalabs create a draft in Draft namespace.
- Enable the " Yet Another AFC Helper Script" gadget and submit the draft for review - '"Review waiting" template (and appropriate categories) will be correctly added.
- A reviewer adds 'Under review' - the templates changes to 'Review in progress'.
- A reviewer declines - "Submission declined on ..." template will be added. The active button 'Resubmit' will be displayed.
- A creator of the draft resubmits the article - the article gets "Review waiting" template (at the bottom of the page). The Decline template does not have the active button 'Resubmit' anymore.
- A reviewer finds the draft awaiting for review and adds it to 'Under review' - "Review in progress" is added, but 'Declined' template displays the active 'Resubmit' button.
If 'Resubmit' button is clicked again, the 'Review waiting' is added at the bottom (not easy to notice), so the draft will have three templates - which may be very confusing to a users: