One of the reviewers who was testing the New Pages Feed in the Test Wiki noticed that the prominent bold date in the upper right of a listing in the New Pages Feed can change depending on the sort. Our desired business rule is that that date is always the page's created date. This is the date to which I am referring:
Here is how to reproduce this problem in Test Wiki:
- Filter the New Pages Feed to "AfC" and State = "Declined".
- Sort the feed by "Created date (newest)".
- Observe that the date for draft "Test Draft 004" reads "22:43, 11 July 2018".
- Sort the feed by "Submitted date (newest)".
- Observe that the date for draft "Test Draft 004" reads "12:55, 2 August 2018".
That date -- 12:55, 2 August 2018 -- is actually the most recent edit date on the page, which is not a date we intend to display anywhere.