We should add a page header to the mobile-html output. This could be done in a HeaderTransform in the wikimedia-page-library, similarly to what has been done for the FooterTransform.
- Initially we may want to consider moving the content into it's own content element, instead of marking <body> as with the content class.
- Add title
- Add description if present
- Add page image
- If there is a title pronunciation add a speaker icon button to play the title pronunciation.
- If description editing is allowed
- and no description exists add link to add description
- and description exists lead section edit pencil opens native popup to edit description or lead section