Update the headers of the two conflicting versions as shown in the mock:
- The first line identifies the revision version as shown in the mock
- The time indicator in the first row should always be a round number in the biggest displayable unit for times smaller than a day and never be smaller than 1 second.
For edits younger than 23 hours: Revision as of 1 second ago (and accordingly for 1 minute ago etc.) For edits older than 23 hours: Revision as of 00:31, 24 August 2018 (and accordingly for other dates) This is the same format that diff pages use.
- The second line shows the user name in the published version. Although the mock shows "user:xxx" this should be in the mediawiki default format, like on a regular diff page including links to talk pages and all other relevant links
- On the user's version, the line says "Not published yet"
- The third line on both sides contains the edit summary in brackets. Contrary to the mock, the text should be italic
- If there's no comment the line is empty