The FY 2018/19 Q1 goal for Editing is to "[c]reate report on current state of mobile editing, defining how and where the visual editor is available, social challenges, and options for use cases the product will support." In order to do that, and to fully understand our users, certain metrics and statistics will need to be produced. Snapshots will be fine, with no dashboarding, but snapshots should be relatively easy to reproduce in the future. Each metric will be a subtask.
Acceptance criteria, for each metric subtask:
- Produce a one-off snapshot of the relevant metric.
- Snapshot is over a suitable period of time to rule out a reasonable degree of random variance and seasonality, e.g. one month.
- Bonus: use even more data than that to rule out even more random variance and seasonality.
- Document query used to generate the data in the task so it can be rerun relatively easily in the future.
- State any caveats so they can be documented in the report, for example "this sample doesn't include mobile app edits".
Time constraint: We need to complete as much as possible by 15 September, so that @Deskana can use it to develop the report's findings and recommendations before they're due to senior leadership at the end of the quarter (30 September).