Now that we have added several new metadata items about each page in the New Pages Feed (AfC state, declined/submitted date, predicted class, predicted issues), the feed is looking more cluttered and difficult to read. This task is about cleaning up and re-arranging the new metadata.
@RHo made the mockups below. Here is the description:
* (AfC only) Move Submitted/Declined date below the Creation date
* (AfC only) When state is "Declined", don't need to list state separately, because that is captured by listing the "Declined date". If this logic is annoying, we could forego it and also show the state.
* (AfC only) State does not need the prefix "State:"
* "Predicted issues" renamed to "Potential issues"
* Copyvio gets listed with "Potential issues", separated with dot, and link icon to external service
* "Potential issues" aligned right for easier scanning.
* Only show text in Red when there are potential issues
* Align text underneath title left with title (remove margin-left:25px)
* Description text becomes left column in the CSS