In order to have this feature ready for use before the campaign starts, we have been storing the a/b test tracking data in files. This was only a workaround, persisting the data in the database is still needed.
- The data collected during an a/b test of the donation application is stored in the database.
- Data that was previously collected in files is migrated to the database.
- The export instructions for getting to the data are updated
- The documentation about logging bucket data in the source code of wmde/FundraisingFrontend is updated.
- Add a migration that introduces a new database table bucket_log:
- Implement new BucketLogger that writes to the database.
- If possible, use Doctrina DBAL instad of ORM, thios avoids the overhead of ORM.
- Use jq to create a CSV file from the existing data and move it into the database table.
- Data is currently stored in the file shared/buckets.log on the web server.