Followup for T202768: Decide the tech stack for the SVG Translate tool this ticket is for covering the technical work to be done before we can start working on product tickets. Below is a checklist, to be fleshed out by the team.
- Create repository on Github under Wikimedia organization: https://github.com/wikimedia/svgtranslate
- Create staging tool instance on ToolForge https://tools.wmflabs.org/svgtranslate-test/
- Create a Symfony4 project with the base Symfony4 toolforge bundle T204631: Create Symfony "ToolforgeBundle" with OAuth, i18n, OOUI, Addwiki, etc.
- Create background development infrastructure:
- Set up scaffolding for PHPUnit testing
- Set up linting (php lint, csslint, yaml lint)
- Set up ES lint
- Set up travis-ci https://travis-ci.org/wikimedia/svgtranslate
- Make sure initial dev environment (potentially docker) is suitable and ready to run tests and linting locally.