This task will track the racking, setup, and installation of a new statistic box, stat1007, for Analytics use.
Racking proposal: Ideally this won't overlap with stat100 which are in A4, D1, and D3 respectively. Otherwise there seems to be no restrictions, any 1G rack will do.
- - receive in system on procurement task T196345
- - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update racktables (include all system info plus location)
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
- - mgmt dns entries added for both asset tag and hostname
- - network port setup (description, enable, analytics1-b-eqiad)
- end on-site specific steps
- - production dns entries added (analytics1-b-eqiad subnet for its row)
- - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
- - OS installation (stretch is default)
- - puppet accept/initial run
- - handoff for service implementation