This task will track the allocation, relocation of rack, setup, and installation of the new fundraising auth server for codfw, frauth2001.codfw.wmnet. Spare system being used is wmf6652.
Racking Proposal: This needs to be moved from D8 to C8, which is frack-codfw.
- - move system from D8 to C8
- - update racktables with new hostname 'frauth2001' and apply hostname labels.
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
- - mgmt dns entries added for hostname, test mgmt in new location
- - Connect both ports to fasw-c-codfw:ge-[0|1]/0/17
- end on-site specific steps
- - network port setup (description, vlan)
- - production dns entries added -
- remainder of steps will be in frack puppet repo, so assign to fundraising-tech-ops for completion of this task
- - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
- - OS installation
- - puppet accept/initial run
- - handoff for service implementation
- - fight with krb5 and new freeradius 3.x config