Steps to reproduce
- Start fresh translation and translate one small section with text using MT like Apertium
- BEFORE the saving occurs for that one section, add four words. MT usage drops to 85% in my case
- After four added words are saved, go back to dashboard and start the draft again
- Result: marker is missing
- Trying to add one more word, and percentage shows 96%, which means everything (including my four added words) was considered as MT content
What is happening:
The changes are debounced with 500ms. So any edits before this debounce time after the placeholder has filled up, is considered as part of unmodified MT content. This is because the section state has not populated yet and any fresh content is considered as unmodified MT.