There have been various proposals from @daniel and @awight to use MCR as a way to support Jade. Scoring-platform-team has a working consensus as of today that MCR is currently too risky due to its lack of field testing and some open bugs. We don't fully understand what might be lacking, however, so this task is to report on the gap.
- T204112: Support slots other than the main slot in EditPage (Not a blocker under the "judgment notes in main slot" Jade schema proposal.)
- T194734: Implement edit conflict resolution for MCR
- T174032: Make relevant API modules aware of MCR
- Specifically, AbuseFilter doesn't support slots. (Becomes less critical under "judgment notes in main slot".)
- SpamBlacklist integration
- Integration with RecentChanges and other history pagers
- Undo / revert design
- (TODO: expand)
More information needed
- No (known) mockups of how MCR will affect the UX, so it's hard to anticipate our own integration.