- Name of tool/project: Wikidata primary sources tool
- Project home page: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Primary_sources_tool
- Name of team requesting review: Wikidata-primary-sources
- Primary contact: @Hjfocs
- Target date for deployment: this code is already in production
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://github.com/Wikidata/primarysources/ (note: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/mediawiki/extensions/PrimarySources is empty as of now)
Description of the tool/project
A platform to release and curate third-party datasets for Wikidata.
This MediaWiki extension serves as the front-end component of the tool.
Description of how the tool will be used at WMF
The target wiki is Wikidata. For a detailed description, see https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Primary_sources_tool
List dependencies, or upstream projects that this project relies on.
Has this project been reviewed before?
Please link to tasks or wiki pages of previous reviews.
Working test environment
Please link or describe setup process for setting up a test environment.
The test environment is available at the following MediaWiki Vagrant test instance: https://wikidata-pst.wmflabs.org/
Name of team responsible for tool/project after deployment and primary contact.