Value proposition (why do we need to do this)?
As a user, I want to be able to search for images from Commons so I can translate them.
Functionality and interface changes
- Auto-complete image suggestions from Commons
- Up to a maximum of 10 suggestions at a time
- Only the image name appears in dropdown
- Suggest translatable SVG images only
- PrefixSearch with filetype=drawing
- Strip away "File:" while searching if user enters that before the image name
- The UI elements can either be, or use, the same design as the following OOUI elements:
- Clicking (or pressing enter) on a suggestion populates the input box with the suggested image and automatically takes the user to the Translate view (we might change this behaviour later based on user feedback)
- Input is populated and the page is redirected at the same time (like what happens when you search in Google).
- Translate view can be blank for now
User interface changes
Does this need QA?