- Review Visual Editor documentation on editing references.
- Review Content Translation documentation and refer to T199512: CX2: Improve support for different types of references to learn more about Content Translation support for different types of references
- Outline test plan/test cases of what needs to be tested
- Create a user account on http://cx2-testing.wmflabs.org/index.php/ and go through your test cases.
- Document the test results
|Resolved||Etonkovidova||T203819 Quality Assurance: Improve and increase test coverage for various Wikimedia projects|
|Resolved||Etonkovidova||T204798 Outreachy microtask: Content translation - testing support of different types of references|
Hello! I'm an Outreachy applicant and I'm interested in this project but can't get a clear vision of the project, can you help me out with references on how to get started with testing, as i have theoretical knowledge on testing but no idea how to use it here.
On the testing site (http://cx2-testing.wmflabs.org/index.php/), I get the following message when I click Edit to open the Visual Editor:
"Error loading data from server: no_vrs: The VirtualRESTService for the document server is not defined; see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:VisualEditor."
Anybody know what I can do to fix this (or more likely -- bring it to the attention of somebody who can) ??